We are closely monitoring updates of COVID-19 and abiding by the Governor’s Mandates.
In efforts to keep you and our team members safe and to maintain social distancing guidelines, we have implemented the below measures:
- All locations will remain open from 7:30am-9:00pm (for a list of all locations tap here)
- All Sam’s Xpress® fuel operations will remain open from 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Our Lobbies will remain CLOSED until further notice
- Disposable towels will be offered in limited quantities. Our lifetime clean towel xchange program will be placed on a temporary hold. If you’d like to purchase a towel, see a team member.
- Glass Cleaner will be unavailable during this time
- Our team will be available when assistance is needed. We will be mindful of keeping a safe distance from our customers and team members. If we are unable to accommodate a safe distance, masks will be worn.
- We will continue to sanitize and clean all high touch areas.
- If you purchase the Unlimited Top Wash Club at the pay station, please see a team member to complete your membership.
Our team is there to assist. If you need any assistance at the pay station or fuel pumps, simply ask us and we’ll be more than happy to help! We appreciate your patience and value your support as we navigate through these unusual circumstances.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at 704-563-3981