We are open daily from 7:30am -9:00pm, rain or shine!
The self-serve vacuums are included with any car wash purchase or if you are an Unlimited Wash Club member. If you'd like to use the vacuums without purchasing a car wash, the charge is $3 for unlimited use.
No, but vacuums are limited so please be courteous of others on busy days.
The 4-day rewash is included with every Top Wash purchase. You can wash the same vehicle again within 4 days from your purchase. Present the original receipt and scan the bar code to redeem your free Top Wash.
The Sam's Xpress® wash process relies on cutting-edge wash equipment built to provide the most effective, paint-safe vehicle wash possible.
Trusted by vehicle manufacturers, Belanger wash equipment is used in over 80% of North American assembly plants and new vehicle distribution centers, as well as by many auto dealers. Chances are, if you buy a new vehicle in North America, it has already been washed at least twice by Belanger equipment!
Every Sam’s Xpress® Car Wash uses this same technology. The smooth, computer-controlled conveyor pulls your vehicle through the wash with "to the inch" precision. Each vehicle is automatically measured for customized cleaning. Then the wash wheels use electronic and air-actuated controls to ensure every surface is cleaned with the right pressure, accurately injected soaps, and overlapping wash coverage.
Those wash wheels use gentle, light, and soft closed-cell foam to provide a "just right" cleaning touch that won’t hold dirt, retain water, or grow heavy and aggressively slap the vehicle like cloth washes can.
What's more, washing at Sam’s Xpress® is better for the environment – and your vehicle! Our highly efficient automated process uses less than half the water of home washing. And it delivers more consistent, higher-quality wash results, every car, every time.
• Vehicles taller than 7'4"
• Tires wider than 13"
• Vehicles with any type of rack, e.g., bike racks, ladder racks, etc.
Yes! We offer 4 unlimited wash packages. Our Unlimited Xpress Club for $20/month, Unlimited Deluxe Club for $26/month, Unlimited Premium Club for $32/month, and Unlimited Top Wash Club for $40/month. Visit our Unlimited Wash Club page for more membership FAQs
No. Our model is designed to offer an exceptional automatic car wash experience with FREE self-vacuums to use. We offer car care products for purchase in our vending machines for your convenience. All car care vending item prices range from $1-$2.
Yes, we are dedicated to lending a helping hand to the communities we are in. Please visit our fundraising page to request more information.
Yes! Sam’s Xpress® is dedicated to help organizations that enrich the lives of others through charitable giving, scholarships, educational resources, or extracurricular activities.
Please visit our fundraising page to request more information.
Yes. We have a variety of programs to fit your needs whether your fleet is large or small!
Please visit our Fleet page to request more information.
Yes! Sam's Xpress® is committed to protecting our environment. 90% of the water used is recycled; the remaining 10% is treated and returned safely back to the environment.